Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh what wonderful weather! Great day to ride-part 2!

Well, I just found out I cannot post a map and post text as well. C'est la vie! Today is a great day for a ride-the first outdoors since my January ride-and this time both the temp and roads are more pleasant. After starting the day with a chilly 33 degrees in Ann Arbor, a balmy 50 degrees by 10 a.m. and presently a wonderful 60, the day is perfect for a ride! After a coworker pointed out the website www.mapmyride.com, I was charting my distance as I have not yet mounted my speedometer on my bike, and noticed that there was an option of posting my map and distance in my blog-so now you can see where I went!

I was a little disappointed with the overall distance of only 19 miles, I thought for sure I had traveled further, but oh well. I look forward to my first 40, 50, 60 mile day and also to my first century, although I don't think my butt or quads are looking forward to that as much!

Much more training to come, looking forward to it!

No comments: