Thursday, August 21, 2008

No satellite in camp!

As I write this today, I am sitting in the Pond Mills Library in London, Ontario. Unfortunately due to a migraine this morning when I woke up in Chatham, I did not think it was prudent to ride as that would likely make matters worse (plus if I got sick, kind of hard to do that while riding a bike (although Bob, one of my riding partners said I could ride in front of Len, that way I could get sick when I wanted to, and it wouldn't affect him so much (we had a head wind today!)). I rode the first part of the day with Art, one of our SAG (support and gear) drivers and now am riding with Meghan and Jonathan, our media personnel and they needed to stop at a library for Wifi as once again, the satellite in the sky is not communicating so well with our satellite in the truck.

SOOOOOO, at long last here are some of my postings thus far.

1 comment:

Art said...

Melissa,
it was a pleasure getting to know you, even in a small tiny way, as we only had a short time on tour.

I wish you may experience even more great adventures from God in the future

blessings
Art Mulder